Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Turkey (Istanbul) / 03 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 07 November
Australia (Melbourne) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Zhou emerges as favourite for 2022 Alfa Romeo F1 seat
- Ferrari: Qualifying Friday is better, but Saturday needs new ideas
- Ricciardo opens up on 'primal' feeling before shock Monza F1 win
- Albon yet to find out ‘very strict’ F1 clauses to protect Mercedes
- Kubica accepts others are ‘higher on the list’ for Alfa Romeo F1 seat
- McLaren Group COO Jonathan Neale to leave company after two decades
- Alonso: Verstappen, Hamilton "did what they should do" in F1 clash
- Aston Martin confirms Vettel and Stroll for F1 2022
- Nobody will take a risk with "confusing" sprint race format – Wolff
- Win tickets to McLaren’s HQ
- FIA to look at seatbelt stretch in Sainz Monza F1 crash
- Verstappen/Hamilton crash showed "lack of self-control" - Hill
- Ocon disagrees with Monza F1 time penalty
- Mercedes: Not a definite Hamilton must take extra F1 engine
- Review: Schumacher Netflix movie lifts lid on the two sides of F1 ace
- F1 releases dramatic new 360º video of Hamilton/Verstappen crash
- Sainz: Monza style crash "will not happen again anytime soon"
- F1 confirms plan for mandatory Friday running for young drivers
- Having FP2 under F1's sprint format "makes no sense" - Todt
- The Monza F1 set-up choice that helped deliver McLaren’s win
- FIA sees no need to change Monza kerbs after Verstappen/Hamilton clash
- Horner: Verstappen "shouldn't have been near" Hamilton after pitstop drama
- Why Aston Martin’s new campus is a ‘reverse’ McLaren MTC
- Ten things we learned from F1's 2021 Italian Grand Prix
- FIA insists Red Bull was warned over Perez's Monza F1 penalty
- Ricciardo: Monza F1 win was mine before Hamilton/Verstappen crash
- Norris: Verstappen/Hamilton clash put me off fighting Ricciardo
- How the halo's London bus load requirement saved Hamilton
- Portimao added to F1 2021 video game in first major update
- Red Bull chiefs knew Verstappen in the wrong, says Mercedes