Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Button: New Williams F1 owners "not afraid of change"
- Button returns to Williams F1 team as senior advisor
- Verstappen slur cited in dictionary definition change campaign
- What Button can offer Williams upon his surprise F1 return
- F1 owner Liberty Media raises $500,000,000 for buying spree
- Red Bull's ultimatum on 2022 F1 engine freeze not "blackmail"
- 2021 F1 season: New car launches and testing dates latest
- Bottas: Armchair critics motivate me to do better in F1
- Alpine F1 team “in good hands” with new management - Ocon
- Sainz to make Ferrari F1 test debut at Fiorano
- Steiner: Grosjean didn’t get credit he deserved through F1 career
- Tsunoda set for extra pre-season test mileage
- Perez felt "stupidest guy on earth" for catching COVID
- COVID-19 impact prompts Ferrari project number quirk
- Domenicali: F1 to adopt ‘flexible’ approach to 2021 calendar
- Perez already has some "good ideas" to drive Red Bull forward
- Ocon to drive in WRC Rally Monte Carlo with Alpine
- Sauber set to extend Ferrari F1 deal despite Renault rumours
- The car that set the tone for Mercedes' F1 dominance
- Alfa Romeo reveals launch date for C41 2021 F1 car
- Norris: Mercedes engine a "much better package" for McLaren
- COVID impact "opened the eyes" of Formula 1 teams - Tost
- Nissany retains role as Williams F1 test driver
- Mercedes adds Frederik Vesti to junior F1 programme
- The change that could help Red Bull banish its slow start trait
- Monaco GP organisers insist race going ahead as planned
- Norris explains more serious approach to social media
- Ricciardo's motivating mindset unseen side of his brilliance - Fry
- Giovinazzi: Learning from Raikkonen key to further F1 progress
- Wolff: Ironing out mistakes most critical thing for Russell