Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Turkey (Istanbul) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 07 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 14 November
Qatar (Losail) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- FIA plans F1 driver talks over "marginal" Raikkonen call
- Ricciardo: F1 clash with Sainz was "rubbing racing"
- Mazepin’s "painful" US GP not helped by headrest coming off
- Brundle: Celebrities need 'manners and respect' after MTS F1 snub
- Mercedes: Lap 8 stop could have helped Hamilton win F1 US GP
- 10 things we learned from F1’s 2021 United States Grand Prix
- Perez was in F1 "survival mode" amid illness struggle in US GP
- Red Bull feared Schumacher would cost Verstappen US GP win
- Wolff: Mercedes couldn't match Red Bull's aggressive US GP strategy
- Alonso baffled by ‘strange’ FIA call on Raikkonen move
- Hamilton unsure how Mercedes might have beaten Red Bull
- Down-to-canvas hards left Red Bull doubtful of Verstappen win
- Verstappen felt unsure aggressive strategy beat Hamilton for US GP win
- F1 Grand Prix race results: Verstappen wins US GP in Austin
- US GP: Verstappen holds off Hamilton to win in Austin
- Hamilton: I hope Verstappen and I make it cleanly through Turn 1
- How Vettel won the battle not to start last in US GP
- Leclerc surprised Ferrari outpaced McLaren in Austin F1 qualifying
- Why Netflix's creative licence is a small price for F1 to pay
- Bottas: Ferrari, McLaren F1 drivers will be hard to pass in US GP
- Alpine changed Alonso's F1 engine in Austin for performance gain
- Mercedes modifies F1 cars to avoid “massacre” on Austin’s bumps
- Mercedes denies Cowell absence behind F1 engine struggles
- Horner expects "grandstand start" with Verstappen-Hamilton front row
- Formula 1 United States Grand Prix – How to watch, start time & more
- Ricciardo “would have cried” if he’d heard Earnhardt’s comments
- Red Bull unsure of cause of Verstappen's cracked rear wing
- F1 Grand Prix qualifying results: Verstappen takes US pole
- Hamilton: Mercedes ‘fell back a little’ through practice, qualifying
- Verstappen feared late drizzle would scupper US GP pole chance