Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
... The rest of the 2020 calendar remains to be confirmed.
Updates will follow.
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- "Killer" Spanish heat tough on tyres, says Hamilton
- Wolff still weighing up future Mercedes F1 role
- 2020 F1 Spanish GP full Friday practice results
- Spanish GP: Hamilton quickest from Bottas in FP2
- Abiteboul "hardly breathing" while Alonso runs at Indy
- Perez may have caught COVID-19 from private chef
- Brown hits back at Szafnauer’s historic racing jibe
- FIA to clamp down on "reverse engineering" of F1 cars
- Spanish Grand Prix practice as it happened
- Mercedes now ready to "move forward" with Concorde signing
- Renault pushing for Racing Point to lose all F1 points
- FIA won’t drop 'free' F1 upgrades for Racing Point, AlphaTauri
- Spanish GP: Bottas leads FP1 as Mercedes dominates
- Key: Rules to stop copycat cars need "a lot of thinking about"
- Sainz gets new McLaren chassis after cooling issues
- Ricciardo explains F1 podium tattoo bet with Abiteboul
- F1 qualifying engine modes ban "only a positive" for Ferrari
- Spanish Grand Prix qualifying – Start time, how to watch, channel & more
- Podcast: The Racing Point brake duct saga
- Spanish GP: Latest key F1 technical developments
- Magnussen mystery: Haas says nothing “specific” wrong with car
- Hamilton: F1 engine mode ban won't "get the result they want"
- Ricciardo: Silverstone qualifying result "not a freak one-off"
- Vettel denies growing tension at Ferrari after Silverstone woes
- McLaren cooling problem a "question mark”, says Sainz
- Perez hits out at "bullshit" reports about Mexico trip
- F1 technical update: Racing Point, Mercedes, Red Bull & Ferrari
- F1 planning '21 downforce cuts after Silverstone tyre issues
- Perez: Vettel Racing Point rumours will eventually go away
- New McLaren F1 wind tunnel plans running one year behind