Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Turkey (Istanbul) / 03 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 07 November
Australia (Melbourne) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- The bigger mysteries prompted by FIA’s Red Bull F1 rejection
- Hamilton: I'd repeat Verstappen F1 move in exact same way
- Mercedes hopes FIA F1 ruling will end Red Bull attempt to ‘tarnish’ Hamilton
- Russell: No F1 rules can place blame in Verstappen/Hamilton clash
- Verstappen: Disrespectful celebration showed how Mercedes 'really are'
- FIA rejects Red Bull's request to review Hamilton F1 British GP penalty
- Ricciardo: Verstappen has 'ironed out' mistakes from early F1 career
- F1 set to approve Barcelona and Bahrain 2022 test plan
- 2021 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix session timings and preview
- Hamilton "amazed" by F1's support against racist abuse online
- Verstappen explains why he thinks Hamilton deserved bigger F1 penalty
- Alonso didn’t expect to still be racing in Formula 1 at 40
- How Ferrari's new F1 simulator could be a game-changer
- Wolff: F1 teams upgrading now need ‘magic wand’ to avoid 2022 deficit
- Hakkinen: Bottas not given enough credit for his Mercedes F1 job
- Verstappen's F1 engine set for Hungary practice checks
- Ocon: "Fighting spirit" Alpine’s big strength in battle for fifth
- Has Formula 1 ever increased a penalty after an appeal?
- Noisy F1 engines won't lead to sponsor exodus, says Brown
- McLaren backs decision to delay F1 pitstop clampdown until Belgian GP
- Schumacher’s openness ‘helpful to everyone’, says Haas F1 chief engineer
- Red Bull evidence will put British GP crash in ‘different light’
- Verstappen ‘not interested’ in F1 chatter over Silverstone crash
- Tsunoda: Silverstone F1 a breakthrough in understanding tyres
- Red Bull lodges FIA request to review Silverstone F1 clash
- F1 should let Hamilton/Verstappen duel rip, says Webber
- Alonso feels like 25 ahead of turning 40 in Hungary
- De Vries? Kvyat? Williams' F1 options if it loses Russell
- How McLaren is tackling the challenge of F1 2022
- Hamilton, Mercedes F1 launch charitable diversity initiative