Australia (Melbourne) / 17 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 31 March
China (Shanghai) / 14 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 28 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 12 May
Monaco / 26 May
Canada (Montreal) / 09 June
France (Le Castellet) / 23 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 30 June
U.K.(Silverstone) / 14 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 28 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 04 August
Belgium (Spa) / 01 September
Italy (Monza) / 08 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 22 September
Russia (Sochi) / 29 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 13 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 27 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 03 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 17 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 01 December
For 2019, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 14th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2019.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2019.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Hamilton: All my rivals phoning Wolff over Mercedes F1 seat
- F1 2021 cars will be “nasty pieces of work to drive”
- Technical director Chester leaves Renault F1 team
- Ricciardo: Renault message not "massaging their shoulders"
- Red Bull: First season with Honda "beyond expectations"
- Vettel "just being honest" about subpar season
- Schumacher: Second F2 year can be “head start” for F1 2021
- Mercedes to pay highest ever F1 entry fee in 2020
- F1 changes "draconian" weighbridge rule for 2020
- Vietnam adds extra corner to F1 circuit
- FIA approves extra MGU-K for 2020 season
- Physical chequered flag will end F1 races again in 2020
- F1 teams no longer allowed to hide cars in testing
- F1 2020 driver and team lineups
- Red Bull has faith in FIA over F1 engine policing
- Russell tops F1 test for Mercedes, Leclerc crashes
- Leclerc would welcome Hamilton at Ferrari
- Wolff "cannot imagine" a better place than Mercedes
- Ferrari doubts there was fuel discrepancy in Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari lost 2019 battle in 2018, says Binotto
- Whiting played role in Zandvoort banking idea
- Abu Dhabi F1 testing: Best images from Day 1
- Grosjean: 2020 tyres still "not what you'd dream of"
- Ocon: Renault run key in light of 2020's "big problem"
- Bottas tops first day of Abu Dhabi F1 test, Perez spins Vettel
- Abu Dhabi showed F1 still needs DRS, say drivers
- Ferrari fuel checked at least 10 times this year - Binotto
- French GP mulling major changes to track layout
- Wolff sees "25% chance" of Hamilton leaving Mercedes
- Honda apologises to Verstappen for throttle issue