Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
... The rest of the 2020 calendar remains to be confirmed.
Updates will follow.
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- FIA rejects Red Bull's Mercedes DAS F1 protest
- Kvyat: Imola test proves F1 has gone wrong way with tracks
- Austrian Grand Prix: Friday’s best F1 images
- Austrian GP: Latest key F1 technical developments
- Perez says Racing Point can't "get too excited" despite P3
- Red Bull lodges protest against Mercedes over DAS
- Verstappen blames damaged wing for gap to front
- Austrian GP: Hamilton leads Bottas again in FP2
- Renault won't update F1 engine during 2020 season
- Ferrari F1 aero "fragile" thanks to correlation issues
- Ferrari still blocking release of FIA engine settlement details
- As it happened: Austrian GP second practice
- Ferrari explains why "first choice" Vettel was axed
- Austrian Grand Prix qualifying – Start time, how to watch, channel & more
- Mercedes still monitoring Ferrari/FIA settlement saga
- Wolff urges Red Bull to consider timing of DAS protest
- Austrian GP: Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as season starts
- Red Bull seeks clarification as Mercedes tests DAS
- Vettel will adhere to team orders despite Ferrari split
- Alonso/Renault brush off "nonsense" Ricciardo replacement talk
- Perez has "no doubt" Aston can challenge top F1 teams
- Seidl hopes new rules will allow F1 to scrap DRS
- Raikkonen: 2021 rules delay won’t impact F1 future
- Ricciardo wanted to avoid going down sim racing “rabbit hole”
- Hamilton unveils new black F1 helmet design with BLM message
- Austrian Grand Prix: Thursday’s best F1 images
- Why there’s more to Mercedes than a new paint scheme in Austria
- Verstappen had "zero days" in Red Bull simulator
- Hamilton confident of Mercedes reliability fixes for Austria
- Leclerc sure Ferrari will struggle more than in 2019