Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Turkey (Istanbul) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 07 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 14 November
Qatar (Losail) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Red Bull, Mercedes reach agreement over F1 engine chief
- Alfa Romeo underestimated impact of no F1 2021 upgrades
- How "lazy bastard" Tsunoda banished his F1 rookie wobbles
- Williams parts company with F1 engineering boss Carter
- COTA undertaking track resurfacing after F1 and MotoGP complaints
- Albert Park Formula 1 modification works complete
- Australian GP won't have Djokovic-style vaccine drama
- F1's new rules will cut gap between front and back in half, reckons FIA
- Mazepin aims to improve personal bonding in 2022
- Albon owns up to car key incident on first day at Willliams
- Raikkonen glad to leave "fake things" in Formula 1 behind
- Mercedes ‘bullish’ on engine reliability progress, says McLaren
- Insider’s guide: Rules of overtaking
- Top 10 Lotus F1 drivers ranked: Clark, Andretti, Senna and more
- Alonso: Alpine F1 in better shape than this time last year
- McLaren expects "extremely high" rate of F1 development in 2022
- Perez: Challenge of changing F1 teams is "underestimated"
- FIA Abu Dhabi F1 investigation must deliver clear answers, says McLaren
- McLaren happy to wait over Audi F1 future decision
- F1 money dispute could scupper 2022 sprint race plans
- FIA plans to further tweak F1 rear flexi-wing tests despite all-clear
- F1 head of marketing Norman leaves role
- Red Bull and Aston Martin F1 end dispute over Fallows
- Why Pirelli’s emergency F1 fixed supply rule looks set to stay
- Ferrari could tweak its F1 2022 colours after launch
- Mercedes announces launch date of 2022 F1 car
- Prost: Alpine F1 departure due to being sidelined by CEO Rossi
- Grosjean’s heart was “pumping like hell” watching F1 finale
- McLaren reveals launch date for new F1 car
- Raikkonen: Abu Dhabi F1 could "very easily" have been last race