Bahrain (Sakhir) / 20 March
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 27 March
Australia (Albert Park) / 10 April
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 24 April
Miami (Miami) / 8 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 22 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 29 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 12 June
Canada (Gilles Villeneuve) / 19 June
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 3 July
Austria (Spielberg) / 10 July
France (Le Castellet) / 24 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 31 July
Belgium (Spa) / 28 August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 4 September
Italy (Monza) / 11 September
Singapore (Marina Bay Street) / 2 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 9 October
USA (Austin) / 23 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 30 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 20 November
For 2022, we present the 17th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2022.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Webber: Red Bull will remain "dangerous" threat in F1 2023 title fight
- Five things we learned from Vasseur’s first Ferrari F1 press call
- Magnussen: Previous pressure in Formula 1 felt "very scary"
- Vettel reveals “huge” admiration for rally drivers
- Binotto praised for helping Vasseur’s Ferrari F1 handover
- No Ferrari number one driver, but Vasseur won't hesitate to "take action"
- Ford: F1’s boom means it "requires consideration"
- Why Vasseur isn't wielding the axe on Ferrari's F1 strategy team
- Aitken confirms split with Williams F1 to focus on sportscars
- Kubica out of F1 as Orlen moves to AlphaTauri and Alfa Romeo lands new sponsor
- Vasseur "convinced" Ferrari has everything it needs to win F1 title
- Lawson to drive Red Bull F1 car at Bathurst
- House of Lords peer criticises "discourteous and unprofessional" Ben Sulayem
- Hulkenberg: Break from F1 race seat was "very positive"
- Mercedes' greatest F1 and grand prix drivers of all time
- Andretti only new team to express interest to FIA in joining F1 grid
- Alfa Romeo appoints Alessandro Alunni Bravi as F1 team chief
- Everything we know about F1 2023: Drivers, cars, tracks & more
- Gasly: F1 success with Alpine would be "amazing" way to honour Hubert
- Interview with Toto Wolff: How TeamViewer solutions support the Mercedes F1 Team
- Haas announces F1 2023 livery reveal date to complete launch schedule
- What next for F1 after FOM's broadside to Ben Sulayem