Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Turkey (Istanbul) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 07 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 14 November
Qatar (Losail) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- How Frank Williams started his eponymous F1 team after Wolf split
- Jones pays tribute to "true enthusiast" Frank Williams
- Seidl: F1 doesn't need permanent stewards for consistent decisions
- Verstappen has "polished up" aggression, says Ricciardo
- Patrese: Racing for Sir Frank Williams was an “honor”
- Patrick Head pays tribute to F1 legend Frank Williams
- How Pirelli’s F1 “Doggy” is helping drive tyre development
- Sauber F1 chairman opens up on disagreements that triggered resignation
- Sainz: Jeddah F1 track will compress midfield battle
- Ex-F1 racer recovers helmet that was stolen 23 years ago
- Frank Williams obituary: F1 team owner legend dies aged 79
- Hamilton: Wind tunnel gains mean no point in 2022 F1 car sim run
- How Williams overcame its greatest F1 setback
- Sir Frank Williams remembered: The genesis of an F1 great
- Tributes paid to F1 legend Sir Frank Williams
- F1's fastest and slowest: Williams's rollercoaster ride
- Legendary F1 team boss Sir Frank Williams dies aged 79
- Ocon: Alonso's out-of-the-box thinking 'unprecedented' in F1
- Montoya: Driving 2008 Ferrari F1 car an "amazing experience"
- Piastri knew he only stood 'very outside chance' of 2022 F1 seat
- Capito: VW would not waste its time in F1 talks if it wasn’t serious
- Sainz: Deeper F1 off-season conversation on Brazil Turn 4 expected
- Masi defends stewards delays on F1 decisions
- Mazepin unsure if he'll have "too fat" Haas F1 chassis for final races
- Ocon: Little set-up tricks behind Alpine F1's Qatar form
- Barcelona agrees new Formula 1, MotoGP deals until 2026
- Red Bull: Mercedes no longer enjoys "abnormal" top speed F1 edge
- F1 title rivals' war of words too much, says Seidl
- Mazepin proposes Haas F1 staff incentive scheme for 2022
- Ferrari "never compromised" 2022 F1 car in fight for third