Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Tickets now on sale for Eifel Grand Prix at the Nurburgring
- Hamilton: No talks with FIA over Mugello podium T-shirt
- Mugello restart crash prompts GPDA letter to FIA
- Verstappen shrugs off suggestion Hamilton should join Red Bull
- Giorgio Piola’s incredible career in motorsport
- Perez disappointed Racing Point is starting to "hide things"
- Grosjean has “options” in FE, WEC if he loses Haas F1 seat
- 2020 Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix session timings and preview
- Perez not a "no-brainer" for Haas - Steiner
- Alonso willing to help Renault with 'anything needed' in 2020
- Honda makes changes to F1 engine after Verstappen problem
- F1 drivers warned over backing up and track limits at Sochi
- Only Stroll will have Racing Point upgrades in Russian GP
- Whitmarsh appointed to Hamilton Commission board
- Renault: Shared wind tunnel the "elephant in the room"
- F1 team bosses back calendar rotation idea
- How Formula 1 is cutting downforce again for 2021
- Brown surprised "angry" Stroll withdrew Racing Point appeal
- Stefano Domenicali in F1: Who is he and why is he replacing Chase Carey?
- Hamilton named among TIME's 100 most influential people
- Why F1 teams shouldn’t fear another ex-Ferrari boss in charge
- Ex-Ferrari chief Stefano Domenicali set to become new F1 CEO
- Renault sees 'Ford v Ferrari' spirit from new CEO
- F1 2021 downforce cuts could have been bigger - Horner
- F1 should consider NASCAR-style 'restart zone', says Steiner
- Wolff should "get out" of Mercedes while on top - Jordan
- Alonso makes Renault F1 factory return to Enstone
- Abiteboul: Renault progress explains Ricciardo exit frustration
- Williams struggles haven’t put Kubica off idea of racing again
- Racing Point hires ex-Michael Jordan marketing chief