Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- How Graham Hill completed motorsport's fabled Triple Crown
- Graham Hill's amazing motorsport legacy
- Grosjean convinced halo saved his life in Bahrain crash
- Perez: Grosjean crash put Bahrain DNF into perspective
- F1 doctor explains Grosjean's escape from burning car
- Grosjean to remain in hospital overnight after Bahrain crash
- Ricciardo disgusted by "disrespectful" Grosjean replays
- Vettel: F1 guardrails "not supposed to fail like that"
- Kvyat was "angry" with Grosjean's move before he saw crash
- "Deep investigation" will follow Grosjean accident - Brawn
- Hamilton: "Horrifying" Grosjean accident reminder of F1’s danger
- 2020 F1 Bahrain Grand Prix race results
- Bahrain GP: Hamilton wins as Grosjean survives horror accident
- Grosjean's Bahrain fireball crash in pictures
- Wait for Grosjean to escape Bahrain crash fire "felt like ages"
- Grosjean "lucky by being unlucky" in horror Bahrain GP crash
- Grosjean escapes fireball shunt at Bahrain GP
- The Bahrain GP as it happened
- Hamilton wants tyre war return after backlash against 2021 tyres
- Verstappen 'not disheartened' by gap to Mercedes
- Ferrari: Leclerc lacking usual confidence in Bahrain
- F1 drivers insist 2021 tyre concerns not just about lap time
- Kvyat: "People are calling me quite a bit" for 2021 drive
- Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix – How to watch, start time & more
- How a “bad call” left Stroll on wrong tyres in Bahrain qualifying
- Jos Verstappen's Portimao LMP3 sportscar test ‘just for fun’
- Wolff: Engine convergence system "a humiliation" for manufacturers
- Albon wants to be "thorn in Mercedes' strategy" in Bahrain
- Bottas "surprised" by qualifying gap to Hamilton
- Sainz left "very angry" after car failure wrecks race hopes