Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Norris says Stroll "doesn't seem to learn" after clash
- Verstappen: Perez "took himself out" in opening lap clash
- Perez close to penalty after reprimand for Gasly move
- Horner: Red Bull made wrong tyre choice for start
- Mercedes explains why it wanted Bottas on hard tyres
- Sainz: Overtaking Mercedes drivers was "pretty easy"
- Hamilton says leg cramp made him lift off several times
- Portuguese GP: Hamilton scores record-breaking 92nd win
- 2020 F1 Portuguese GP race results
- The Portuguese GP as it happened
- McLaren made "next step "with F1 upgrades
- Haas: Overheating rear suspension is altering ride height
- Ocon "happier" with Renault in qualifying despite Q2 exit
- The updates that have helped Red Bull close in on Mercedes
- F1 drivers concerned about “dangerous” Portimao pit exit
- Williams: No change in Russell's approach despite speculation
- Formula 1 Portuguese Grand Prix – How to watch, start time & more
- Portimao drain collapse issue unprecedented, says FIA’s Masi
- Petrov replaced as F1 steward after father's death
- Ricciardo says wind a factor in costly Q2 spin at Portimao
- Mercedes in favour of Formula 1 engine freeze from 2022
- Perez reprimanded for Gasly qualifying incident
- Hamilton explains "counter-intuitive" medium tyre choice
- Vettel: Leclerc in a "different class" after another Q2 exit
- Grip levels left Verstappen 'confused' in qualifying
- Bottas regrets doing single-lap run in Portimao qualifying
- 2020 F1 Portuguese Grand Prix qualifying results, full grid lineup
- Portuguese GP: Hamilton beats Bottas to pole by 0.1s
- FIA defends decision to use Petrov as F1 steward
- Portuguese GP qualifying as it happened