Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
Turkey (Istanbul) / 13 June
France (Le Castellet) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Singapore (Singapore) / 03 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 07 November
Australia (Melbourne) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Hamilton wants new Mercedes F1 contract agreed by summer break
- Russell: Williams best its ever felt in a race in Spain
- 10 things we learned from F1's 2021 Spanish GP
- Leclerc explains sensational Bottas pass in Spanish GP
- Red Bull: FIA happy with ‘bendy wing’ after Hamilton comments
- Red Bull "desperately needs" Perez in fight with Mercedes
- Hamilton: Bottas "completely fair" after team orders call
- Red Bull: Verstappen "called himself in" for slow pitstop
- Hamilton "made sure" to give Verstappen space at Turn 1
- Hamilton hails "good gamble" on Spanish GP strategy
- Alfa Romeo explains disastrous Giovinazzi pitstop
- Grand Prix race results: Hamilton beats Verstappen in Spain
- Verstappen felt like "sitting duck" against Hamilton in Spain
- Spanish GP: Hamilton outfoxes Verstappen to win
- Steiner: “Not fair” to keep F1 staff on the road for six weeks
- Why Ricciardo has found corner entry so hard with McLaren
- Sainz: Ferrari still worried about tyre degradation in Spain
- Ocon's future up to himself, Alpine before Mercedes input - Wolff
- Wolff: Red Bull poaching could be good for Mercedes
- Alpine's progress almost "too good to be true" - Alonso
- Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix – How to watch, start time & more
- Top 10: Formula 1's greatest wheel-to-wheel duels
- Ricciardo more confident in his McLaren F1 car after "mini breakthrough"
- Norris: Q1 traffic "cost me" later in Spanish GP qualifying
- Hamilton feared set-up "gamble" backfired before taking pole
- Shoulder issue hampered Perez in Barcelona F1 qualifying
- Tsunoda issues apology to AlphaTauri for post-qualifying outburst
- Mercedes explains decision to start Spanish GP on soft tyres
- Ex-F1 star Reutemann moved to intensive care
- Grand Prix qualifying results: Hamilton takes pole in Barcelona