Bahrain (Sakhir) / 20 March
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 27 March
Australia (Albert Park) / 10 April
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 24 April
Miami (Miami) / 8 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 22 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 29 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 12 June
Canada (Gilles Villeneuve) / 19 June
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 3 July
Austria (Spielberg) / 10 July
France (Le Castellet) / 24 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 31 July
Belgium (Spa) / 28 August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 4 September
Italy (Monza) / 11 September
Singapore (Marina Bay Street) / 2 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 9 October
USA (Austin) / 23 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 30 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 20 November
For 2022, we present the 17th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2022.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- BMW: No current interest in entering Formula 1
- Ocon: 2022 F1 cars like ‘go karts on kerbs’ in Singapore
- Vettel was "never really close" to Red Bull F1 return after Ferrari exit
- Mercedes F1 trucks biofuel trial reduces CO2 emissions by 89%
- Alpine: 100-race F1 plan not derailed by losses of Alonso and Piastri
- FIA formally rejects Herta's F1 superlicence request
- Ricciardo open to year out of F1 to take ‘two steps forward’ in 2024
- Why Latifi's F1 career deserved better than becoming an internet meme
- Latifi to leave Williams at end of 2022 F1 season
- Fallows: Aston Martin reminds me of a young Red Bull F1 team
- Brown: F1’s success in the US not dependent on American driver or team
- Does Tsunoda have what it takes to lead AlphaTauri if Gasly leaves?
- F1 cost cap hasn’t put a limit on ideas, says Ferrari
- How RB18 diet helped Verstappen step it up in F1 2022
- AlphaTauri retains Tsunoda for 2023 Formula 1 season
- F1’s new rules will eventually close up grid, says Domenicali
- Red Bull had planned DTM outing for F1 aspirant Colton Herta
- Alpine F1 CEO Rossi "proud" of Szafnauer signing
- How Formula 1 ended up with its gruelling 24-race calendar for 2023
- Horner regrets missing chance to sign Piastri to Red Bull F1 junior team
- Mercedes lacked tools to sort W13 problem quicker
- Doohan: Alpine F1 discussions add motivation to perform in F2