Bahrain (Sakhir) / 5 March
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 19 March
Australia (Albert Park) / 2 April
Azerbaidjan (Baku) / 30 April
Miami (Miami) / 7 May
Emilia-Romagna (Imola) / 21 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 28 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 4 June
Canada (Gilles Villeneuve) / 18 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 2 July
Great Britain (Silverstone) / 9 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 23 July
Belgium (Spa) / 30 July
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 27 August
Italy (Monza) / 3 September
Singapore (Marina Bay Street) / 17 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 24 September
Qatar (Doha) / 8 October
United States (Austin) / 22 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 29 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 5 November
Las Vegas / 18 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 26 November
For 2023, we present the 18th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2023.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Norris couldn’t ask for better F1 team principal than Stella
- Alonso: I'm lucky to have worked in F1 when Newey did
- Hamilton has “full faith” in Mercedes F1 after checking out W15 in wind tunnel
- Ricciardo: AlphaTauri no longer a junior F1 team
- Red Bull aims to improve “all aspects” for different RB20 F1 car
- Five things we learned from the FIA Gala
- Aero restructure main "enabler" of McLaren F1 2023 turnaround - Stella
- Hamilton: FIA behaviour on Toto and Susie Wolff is "unacceptable"
- Wolff: Mercedes F1 team "in legal exchange" with FIA over compliance probe
- Susie Wolff blasts FIA for "misleading" and "unfounded" probe
- Pirelli: Scrapping F1 tyre blanket ban will help push for better racing tyres in 2025
- The lingering questions that remain from the unnecessary FIA/Wolff saga
- Hamilton: Aston’s rollercoaster F1 season highlights risk of Red Bull copy
- FIA backs away from investigation into Toto and Susie Wolff
- Vasseur: Japan F1 Ferrari upgrade left Leclerc in "much better shape"
- How F1's new cockpit scoop aims to avoid Qatar heat issues
- Perez: Keeping up with car development key to new Red Bull F1 deal
- F1, FIA and Extreme H reveal plans for hydrogen working group
- FIA formalises ban on 2026 F1 aero testing
- FIA plans fresh guidance on F1 team collaborations
- Mercedes F1 rivals all deny filing FIA complaint over Wolff allegations
- McLaren F1 team ready to help Norris stop being so harsh on himself