Australia (Melbourne) / 15 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 22 March
Vietnam (Hanoï) / 05 April
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 03 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 10 May
Monaco / 24 May
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 07 June
Canada (Montreal) / 14 June
France (Le Castellet) / 28 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 05 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 19 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 02 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 20 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 11 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 25 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 01 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 15 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 29 November
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Epic fails: When F1 title defences go wrong
- F1 news recap: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Ten of Ayrton Senna's greatest McLaren F1 wins
- January finish, two-day GPs on table for F1 super season
- Sainz: No issue with "exaggerated" Netflix rivalries
- How heroic Herbert beat the F1 pain barrier in Rio debut
- Ecclestone says he would abandon 2020 F1 season
- UK teams to help with ventilator production via Project Pitlane
- F1 should "put a pin" in team alliances, says Williams
- The story of F1’s most incredible win from the back
- The best F1 films to help get you through lockdown
- Briatore warned Alonso that Hamilton was in Dennis' "pocket"
- What happens when your big F1 break spirals into a farce
- Haas F1 confirms Fittipaldi, Deletraz in test/reserve roles
- The only other time F1 called off a race
- Impossible to tell when F1 will be back to normal - Szafnauer
- Is this the real secret behind the Mercedes DAS system?
- McLaren F1 staff finally home after quarantine
- How F1 has headed off its most expensive season ever
- The day Senna, Brundle and Bellof made their F1 debuts
- Rediscover the cars of Ayrton Senna's F1 career
- Ferrari wasted a year with Raikkonen - Briatore
- Ricciardo admits Monaco GP cancellation "hurt"
- F1's biofuel properties will open new power battle
- Canadian GP boss "optimistic but realistic" about race
- Quarantined McLaren F1 staff to make UK return this week
- Multi 21: Flash back to Red Bull's most controversial race
- Grosjean: Haas' openness positive despite uncertainty
- Australian GP boss explains "timing" confusion
- Ocon admits he didn't know Mercedes was working on DAS