Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
Canada (Montreal) / 13 June
France (Le Castellet) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Singapore (Singapore) / 03 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 07 November
Australia (Melbourne) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- F1's technical director James to leave role next month
- What made Dan Gurney one of racing’s ultimate heroes
- Wolff doubts Bottas came close to retirement after team orders
- How Mercedes is trying to claw back its lost downforce
- Tsunoda already contributing to AlphaTauri F1 car development
- F1 changes Imola GP schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- Verstappen: I can be "even better" with F1 title calibre car
- Mercedes faces "tricky" decision over 2021 vs 2022 split
- The McLaren that changed Formula 1 history
- Alpine: Bahrain GP exposed weaknesses with F1 car
- Seidl is best team principal in F1, says Brown
- Why Sir Stirling Moss was ‘Mr. Motor Racing’
- How Moss mastered Monaco to beat the Ferraris in ’61
- Are Z-shaped floors the way to go in F1 2021?
- How to make a huge impact in your one and only F1 start
- F1’s rake focus a "distraction" from real issues, says Brundle
- Why Senna felt unstoppable at Donington in 1993
- Schumacher: No reason Haas can’t fight for Q2 this year
- Leclerc explains what he learned from Vettel as F1 teammates
- Albon: Reserve duties will play bigger role than DTM in F1 return
- Alpine "scared" itself in Bahrain with hot-weather struggles
- Mercedes "potentially" has wind sensitivity issues like Williams
- The beer and curry secret of F1's last non-points race
- Sainz’s Ferrari euphoria "contagious" for team, says Leclerc
- Mercedes reshuffles F1 technical team, Allison to become CTO
- Norris: McLaren "not miles away" from Mercedes and Red Bull
- British GP backs vaccine passports in bid for capacity crowd
- How to finish second after running back to the F1 pits
- Could AlphaTauri be 2021 surprise after Bahrain ‘shocker’?
- Leclerc: 2021 cars more difficult to manage on corner entry