Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ricciardo: Renault improving on higher downforce tracks
- Sainz "a little angry" over Perez's Racing Point exit
- Book your tickets for Istanbul 2020
- Red Bull to brief frustrated Verstappen before Russian GP
- Ferrari planning "small upgrades" for Russian GP
- Williams to benefit from Dorilton's risk-taking mindset
- McLaren: No early driver swap while rivals face "disruption"
- Vettel says reverse grid races "completely wrong"
- Banned! A video history of six-wheeled F1 cars
- Turkish GP sold 40,000 tickets within six hours of sale
- Who is Sir Jim Ratcliffe and why is he linked to the Mercedes F1 team?
- Ocon: F1 drivers will learn from Mugello restart carnage
- Mugello gravel trap approach won’t work everywhere - FIA
- Mercedes explains Hamilton brake fire on Mugello grid
- Safety car lights change wouldn't have stopped pile-up - Latifi
- Podcast: Does Formula 1 have a restarts problem?
- Renault in talks with FIA over Alonso 2020 F1 test
- McLaren "put money where its mouth is" with Ricciardo
- F1 drivers would "love" return to Mugello in 2021
- W Series eyeing regular F1 support slots in 2021
- Racing Point in fight to get upgrades ready for Russia
- Masi hits back at Hamilton's "offensive" safety claims
- Ricciardo "frustrated" by Albon's pace at Mugello
- FIA looking into Hamilton's anti-racism T-shirt at Mugello
- The F1 upgrades that spurred Mercedes on to a Mugello 1-2
- Ten things we learned from the Tuscan Grand Prix
- Red Bull: "Too nice" Albon will take strength from podium
- Wolff downplays INEOS Mercedes buy-out claims
- The key questions about the Mugello restart crash
- Russell: F1's red flag rules need changing