Australia (Melbourne) / 15 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 22 March
Vietnam (Hanoï) / 05 April
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 03 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 10 May
Monaco / 24 May
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 07 June
Canada (Montreal) / 14 June
France (Le Castellet) / 28 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 05 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 19 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 02 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 20 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 11 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 25 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 01 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 15 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 29 November
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Podcast: The greatest F1 team – number 2 driver
- Russell hopes for testing before 2020 F1 season starts
- Race of my life: Michael Schumacher on 2000 Japanese GP
- Racing Life after F1: Giancarlo Fisichella
- McLaren Group to lay off 1200 employees amid restructure
- Top 10: Ugliest race-winning F1 cars
- Banned: Why exhaust blown diffusers were outlawed
- FIA sets up whistleblower hotline to report rules breaches
- Aston Martin appoints AMG's Moers as new CEO
- Brown hints at Ricciardo/Norris Bathurst 1000 bid
- UK PM Boris Johnson tells ministers to help make British GP happen
- Ranked! Intriguing F1 star tests that led nowhere
- Podcast: The greatest F1 team – technical director
- The day Rosberg and Hamilton’s relationship blew up
- British GP open to August date to save F1 race
- Renault won't decide Ricciardo replacement until season starts
- When Irvine stepped out of Schumacher's shadow
- AMG boss tipped to replace Aston CEO Palmer
- Abiteboul: Renault plans "very long" stay in racing
- Russell dominates virtual Monaco GP, Leclerc in Gutierrez clash
- Five Monaco Grand Prix wins that got away
- The F1 reject that went on to destroy his opposition
- Future of live events a "great unknown” - Liberty
- When Mercedes "screwed up" Hamilton's race in Monaco
- Podcast: The greatest F1 team – sporting director
- Wolff “growing as a human being” during F1 break
- Remembering Formula 1's craziest finish
- How Ricciardo banished his Monaco ghosts in 2018
- Ricciardo: F1 hiatus may help me prolong my career
- Wurz says F1 drivers fully support plans for "ghost races"