Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Emilia Romagna Grand Prix qualifying – Start time, how to watch, channel & more
- Emilia Romagna GP: Latest F1 technical developments
- Wolff: F1 may need to be "adaptive" amid second COVID wave
- Ferrari set to decide on juniors' promotion before F2 finale
- Gasly to run Senna tribute helmet at Imola
- Portimao radio comments "not correct", says Verstappen
- Norris expands on Hamilton apology after "careless" comments
- Raikkonen: Decision to stay at Alfa "not difficult"
- Perez 'cannot wait too long' for Red Bull decision
- Stroll says Imola GP2 test "a useful experience"
- Gasly "surprised" he wasn't considered for Red Bull return
- Russell to stay on at Williams after "confusion" over future
- Ferrari "firmly against" F1 engine freeze for 2022
- Russell exit would show how "cruel" F1 can be - Ocon
- FIA: Changing penalty points system mid-year "bad governance"
- Binotto rehearsed Vettel split phone call three times
- Alonso gets another Renault F1 test outing in Bahrain
- Raikkonen, Giovinazzi to stay at Alfa Romeo in 2021
- Russell’s trainer self-isolating after COVID-19 symptoms
- Sainz: Track limit issues show circuits went in wrong direction
- Ocon: Working with Renault now best it's been
- Wolff: Stroll faces unfair "stigma" over father's wealth
- Kvyat "not at all worried" about AlphaTauri F1 future
- Binotto: Ferrari must prove progress is not track-specific
- Alfa Romeo and Sauber extend F1 naming deal until 2021
- Allison reveals Mercedes' biggest challenge at new F1 tracks
- Amnesty warns F1 over "sportswashing" Saudi human rights record
- Renault: "Strange" Portugal form will help understand step back
- Horner explains why Gasly wasn’t on Red Bull shortlist
- Imola F1 race to run without fans after government order