Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Red Bull's new RB16B has 'good potential' says Perez
- British GP boss "cautiously optimistic" over fans return
- AlphaTauri unveils new nose for 2021 F1 car in Imola run
- BWT stays on as Aston Martin F1 team sponsor
- Hamilton, Mercedes F1 nominated for Laureus Awards
- Alfa Romeo predicts "hectic" F1 pre-season testing
- How Red Bull's 2021 F1 car is more than just new stickers
- What Alfa Romeo's token spend says about its 2021 mindset
- Red Bull: Last year's "lessons" key to 2021 success
- Red Bull had to fix wind tunnel correlation issue with 2020 car
- Perez: Red Bull F1 test debut a “dream come true” at Silverstone
- Alfa Romeo planning early-season updates for 2021 car
- Red Bull presents its 2021 Formula 1 car
- Albon: No point "wallowing about" on lost Red Bull F1 drive
- Australian GP considering November date swap with MotoGP
- Ferrari will recover "large part" of power deficit - Vasseur
- Alfa Romeo spent tokens on nose, front end for C41 car
- Alfa Romeo unveils its 2021 Formula 1 car
- Watch: Alfa Romeo unveils its C41 2021 F1 car
- Ricciardo at "the limit" for McLaren F1 cockpit
- What are Formula 1’s options for a second American race?
- Chris Craft: One-time F1 starter and sportscar ace dies
- The 10 things that set McLaren's new car apart from the old
- Why AlphaTauri is raving about its under-the-radar rookie
- Ranked! Top 10 Mercedes F1 cars of all time
- Opinion: Why safety cars are an outdated institution
- Horner: Red Bull took "grown-up" call to look outside juniors
- What AlphaTauri did (and didn’t) reveal in new F1 car images
- Pietro Fittipaldi to continue as Haas F1’s test and reserve driver
- Tsunoda brings "extraordinary" strengths to AlphaTauri - Tost