Australia (Melbourne) / 17 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 31 March
China (Shanghai) / 14 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 28 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 12 May
Monaco / 26 May
Canada (Montreal) / 09 June
France (Le Castellet) / 23 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 30 June
U.K.(Silverstone) / 14 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 28 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 04 August
Belgium (Spa) / 01 September
Italy (Monza) / 08 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 22 September
Russia (Sochi) / 29 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 13 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 27 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 03 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 17 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 01 December
For 2019, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 14th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2019.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2019.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- FIA ramps up efforts to prevent fuel-flow rules breach
- Albon can 'hold head high' after Brazil - Red Bull
- Hamilton tips Honda to set up three-way title fight in 2020
- Red Bull completes first F1 pitstop in zero gravity
- Ferrari needs to clarify what's "silly" in Vettel/Leclerc rivalry
- Mercedes explains Hamilton hybrid derate, causing radio outburst
- Why Red Bull had Mercedes beat on Brazil's straights
- Ocon to join Renault for post-Abu Dhabi GP test
- Allison's first GP in lead role marred by "mess of a race"
- Gasly boosted by "relief" of no Red Bull pressure - Horner
- Steiner: "Unbelievable" MGU-K glitch cost us podium shot
- Ferrari "almost matching" Red Bull in corners for first time
- Miami GP “buys three to six months” as mayor’s veto is upheld
- Carpenter ends Hulkenberg IndyCar speculation
- Why Sainz escaped penalty for "muscle memory" DRS use
- Bottas faced with threat of grid drop for Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari: Timing of Vettel/Leclerc Brazil clash "lucky"
- Sainz: Brazilian GP charge "definitely" my best-ever race
- Masi had no choice over safety car for "stuck" Mercedes
- Vettel or Leclerc should "follow Hamilton's example" - Brawn
- F1 considers rule change to recreate Brazil GP restart magic
- Promoted: Hamilton pranks fans at Mercedes-Benz World
- Gasly's podium finish "Incredible", says Verstappen
- Interlagos F1 rival Rio "a land with trees and animals"
- Kubica "couldn't do anything" in Verstappen incident
- FIA: Hamilton opted not to defend himself to stewards
- Red Bull: Strategist's podium visit reward for "brave" call
- Binotto: Leclerc and Vettel get on better than people think
- Brazilian GP: The best images from Sunday’s race
- Binotto labels Vettel/Leclerc clash a "silly action"