Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Turkey (Istanbul) / 03 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 07 November
Australia (Melbourne) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- FIA not alarmed after Mazepin's latest controversy
- Williams F1 car "the best it's ever felt" in Russia - Latifi
- Montoya: Norris now knows he can get the job done in F1
- Bottas gamble helped trigger Hamilton inter tyre call
- F1 Heroes celebrated in a new photo book
- The Mercedes/Red Bull set-up splits as F1 title battle intensifies
- Leclerc: "Just a matter of time" before Norris scores first win
- Mercedes has "a few balls in the air" over F1 engine reliability
- Devastated Norris will bounce back a stronger driver, says McLaren
- Ten things we learned from F1's 2021 Russian Grand Prix
- Sainz: Russian GP my best weekend so far with Ferrari
- Giovinazzi's Sochi F1 race “a mess” after radio failure
- Red Bull says Verstappen's Sochi F1 podium "like a victory"
- McLaren's mistake in Sochi F1 race not only its weather forecast
- Mercedes vows to be "really aggressive" in fight against Red Bull
- Stroll penalised for Gasly clash in Russian GP
- Norris "devastated" to lose Sochi F1 win after making wrong tyre call
- Grand Prix race results: Hamilton wins wild Russian F1 GP
- Norris gets reprimand for Russian GP pitlane entry incident
- Mercedes "adamant" about pitting after Hamilton ignored first call
- Lewis Hamilton's 100 wins – 2008 British GP, 2020 Turkish GP and more
- Norris summoned as McLaren takes blame for tyre call
- Hamilton: Norris would have been tough to beat without late rain
- Russian GP: Hamilton scores 100th F1 win in crazy, rain-hit race
- McLaren says Mercedes in "different league" in dry race pace
- Russell shows Williams 'not as bad as people think' - Verstappen
- Engine necessity or spoiler tactic? What's behind Bottas' grid drop
- Verstappen hopes set-up changes aid fightback in Russian GP
- Sainz: "Strange" Sochi circuit could hold back Mercedes and Red Bull
- Wolff wouldn’t be surprised to see Russell lead first F1 lap in Sochi