Bahrain (Sakhir) / 28 March
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 18 April
Portugal (Portimão) / 02 May
Spain (Barcelone) / 09 May
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) / 23 May
Azerbaïdjan (Baku) / 06 June
France (Le Castellet) / 20 June
Steiermark (Spielberg) / 27 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 04 July
Great-Britain (Silverstone) / 18 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 01 August
Belgium (Spa) / 29August
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 05 September
Italy (Monza) / 12 September
Russia (Sotchi) / 26 September
Singapore (Singapore) / 03 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 10 October
USA (Austin) / 24 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 07 November
Australia (Melbourne) / 21 November
Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) / 05 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 12 December
For 2021, we present the 16th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2021.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2021 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Sainz still building confidence with Ferrari’s start system
- Perez "delighted" with Helmut Marko's honesty
- Mazepin: I’m sure public opinion will change with better results
- Alpine: Ocon "a significantly improved driver" in 2021
- The pay TV vs free-to-air conflict at the heart of modern F1
- Ricciardo: Monaco GP will feel "a little empty" this year
- Ricciardo: Hamilton's hard-fought F1 wins silencing doubters
- Norris reveals car damage triggered latest Q3 stumble
- Senna and Schumacher among icon drivers in F1 2021 video game
- Ferrari wants simpler solution for F1's track limits problem
- Williams F1 in "final throes" of adding updates to 2021 car
- Brown: Hamilton and Verstappen crash is a "matter of time"
- Hamilton starts work with media talent manager Penni Thow
- What Monaco GP clues can we get from Spain's Sector 3 data
- Williams: Russell very close to Hamilton's early F1 career level
- McLaren reveals special Gulf Oil F1 livery for Monaco GP
- Reutemann moved out of intensive care as condition improves
- Alonso on... F1's health, WEC, IndyCar and Dakar
- How F1 has made itself battle-ready for calendar shocks
- Verstappen rules: The impact of F1’s youngest superstar
- How F1's new sprint qualifying races will challenge teams
- Alonso: Title fight between multiple F1 teams a few years away
- The day Verstappen set a near-unbreakable F1 record
- Baku not worried about Miami F1 scheduling from 2022
- F1 title battle a “fight of the giants”, says Wolff
- How the tragedy of Elio de Angelis changed F1
- Red Bull confident 'bendy wing' clampdown won't hurt F1 form
- Grosjean's F1 test to go ahead despite French GP date change
- Baku would welcome hosting future F1 sprint races
- McLaren development will benefit from Ricciardo confidence gain