Australia (Melbourne) / 15 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 22 March
Vietnam (Hanoï) / 05 April
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 03 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 10 May
Monaco / 24 May
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 07 June
Canada (Montreal) / 14 June
France (Le Castellet) / 28 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 05 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 19 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 02 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 20 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 11 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 25 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 01 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 15 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 29 November
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Renault furloughs "vast majority" of Enstone F1 staff
- Norris now “more precise” with McLaren after gaining “respect”
- The beer and curry secret of F1's last non-points race
- Williams secures refinancing after engineering division sale
- No guarantee fans will want to attend F1 races - Todt
- When will Formula 1 return? Best-case versus worst-case scenario
- How to finish second after running back to the pits
- 20 years ago: When F1 was “like qualifying from start to finish”
- Todt warns F1 at risk of losing manufacturers
- Zandvoort F1 race behind closed doors "unthinkable"
- Todt put "a lot of pressure" on staff to get Ferrari answers
- Mercedes F1 team reveals origins of DAS system
- Top F1 teams "playing with fire" over cost cap - Brown
- Formula 1's most chaotic start line incidents
- Brawn: F1 must balance risk, economic impact to decide start
- Todt: Motorsport will require new approach after pandemic
- Closed-door races possible as Brawn targets 19-race season
- Seven ways F1 teams got around tobacco bans
- Todt: Ferrari 'opposed' to releasing engine case details
- Binotto urges against "emotional" decisions on F1 future
- What's behind Aston Martin's share price wobbles, Wolff links
- Vettel: "Ridiculous" downforce won't make up for heavy cars
- Canadian GP joins list of postponed F1 races
- FIA extends Formula 1 shutdown period
- Ranked! The legendary Jim Clark’s top 10 performances
- How Jim Clark's stats still hold up, more than 50 years on
- F1 considering token system for 2020-21 car development
- Mercedes repurposes F1 facility for breathing aid production
- Renault still has questions over Racing Point's 'Pink Mercedes'
- What we know about Formula 1's 2020 cars so far