Australia (Melbourne) / 17 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 31 March
China (Shanghai) / 14 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 28 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 12 May
Monaco / 26 May
Canada (Montreal) / 09 June
France (Le Castellet) / 23 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 30 June
U.K.(Silverstone) / 14 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 28 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 04 August
Belgium (Spa) / 01 September
Italy (Monza) / 08 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 22 September
Russia (Sochi) / 29 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 13 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 27 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 03 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 17 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 01 December
For 2019, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 14th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2019.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2019.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ilott: Monaco "rebound" important after F1 test crash
- Kubica: Monaco highlighting Williams' problems "even more"
- Debris caused Verstappen radiator damage in FP2
- Monaco GP: Hamilton tops FP2 as Mercedes dominates
- "Silly" Ferrari rules veto "makes no sense" for F1 - Williams
- The engineering students helping to create a 2019 Formula 1 car
- Wolff feels "like a zombie" after Lauda's death
- Monaco GP: Hamilton beats Verstappen by 0.059s in FP1
- Haas duo in bizarre black-flag incident in Monaco practice
- Live: Follow Monaco GP practice as it happens
- McLaren now knows why it struggled in Spain's Monaco-like S3
- Vettel hopes Mercedes form "irrelevant" for unique Monaco
- Piola on Lauda: “He was a different person” after ’76 crash
- Monaco GP: Wednesday press conference
- Webber-owned Red Bull F1 car is a Vettel race winner
- Three things to look out for in the Monaco Grand Prix
- Monaco GP: Latest F1 tech updates, straight from pitlane
- Video: How not to drive around Monaco
- Vettel explains why he handwrote letter to ill Lauda in 2018
- Monaco adds high-grip surface to chicane escape road
- Mercedes to sport Lauda tribute branding in Monaco
- Norris: McLaren right to take Indy 500 failure "on the chin"
- Red Bull removes nose duct for Monaco GP
- Bottas, Mercedes have "taken measures" to prevent bad starts
- Ricciardo says he's having "positive influence" on Renault
- Alfa Romeo, Haas switch to upgraded Ferrari engine
- Grosjean: Haas may come to rue "avoidable" Magnussen clashes
- Perez "a bit worried" Racing Point has no answers yet
- Promoted: Hitting the right note at the French GP
- Giovinazzi admits confidence "going up and down"