Australia (Melbourne) / 17 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 31 March
China (Shanghai) / 14 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 28 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 12 May
Monaco / 26 May
Canada (Montreal) / 09 June
France (Le Castellet) / 23 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 30 June
U.K.(Silverstone) / 14 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 28 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 04 August
Belgium (Spa) / 01 September
Italy (Monza) / 08 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 22 September
Russia (Sochi) / 29 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 13 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 27 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 03 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 17 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 01 December
For 2019, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 14th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2019.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2019.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ocon learned "a lot of things" from year out of F1
- Why a key title-winning team builder is leaving F1
- Channel 4 extends Formula 1 TV coverage deal
- Zandvoort 'doesn't need to worry' about remaining track work
- Monza not Ferrari's last chance to win in 2019 - Binotto
- S5000 to race at 2020 Australian Grand Prix
- Hamilton: Realities of F1 dangers are still "shocking"
- Singapore GP organisers react to "unhealthy" air concerns
- Ricciardo hails Renault's "special" engine effort
- Mercedes needs to keep "intensity" on 2019 - Wolff
- Haas reveals updated livery after Rich Energy split
- Steiner admits Haas struggles are 'killing' him
- Wolff didn’t lose trust in Renault despite Ocon snub
- Bottas "far away" from level he wants to be at
- Montoya: Vettel's troubles "technical", not mental
- Pirelli completes first 18-inch tyre test
- Gasly: Spotters would avert Vettel/Stroll incidents
- Rossi honoured to have "strong" F1 drivers as fans
- Williams extends Mercedes power unit deal to 2025
- Wehrlein approached Haas about 2020 seat
- Hamilton wants challenge from rivals to continue
- Gamer Gasly wants to get more involved in sim racing
- Tech verdict: How Ferrari got it so right in Spa and Monza
- Vettel too good to be written off, says Wolff
- Why Red Bull had a better F1 car than Brawn in 2009
- Gallery: All of Jackie Stewart's F1 race wins
- Sainz duo test Bathurst-winning Supercars Holden
- Monza's Parabolica "a prime area" for timing loop - Masi
- Racing Point plans "big update" for Singapore to lead midfield
- F1 standardisation risks F2 clutch-style issues - Binotto