Australia (Melbourne) / 15 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 22 March
Vietnam (Hanoï) / 05 April
China (Shanghai) / 19 April
Netherlands (Zandvoort) / 03 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 10 May
Monaco / 24 May
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 07 June
Canada (Montreal) / 14 June
France (Le Castellet) / 28 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 05 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 19 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 02 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 20 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 11 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 25 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 01 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 15 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 29 November
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Mercedes faced own engine dramas in first F1 2020 test
- Tech analysis: Red Bull goes own way with new suspension idea
- Mercedes questions Ferrari’s downbeat F1 testing assessment
- DAS could fall foul of F1's parc ferme regulations
- Barcelona test verdict: The final word on first week of F1 2020
- Steiner reveals cause of Magnussen’s test-ending shunt
- Day 3: F1 2020 testing tech updates from the track
- Pirelli to test prototype tyre for Zandvoort banking
- Bottas leads Mercedes 1-2 as first F1 2020 test ends
- FIA says there's "no question" over DAS safety
- Ferrari will seek FIA clarification on DAS
- Bottas feels rivals will struggle to copy DAS
- Ferrari not as fast as Mercedes, Red Bull - Binotto
- Choose F1 Experiences for the 2020 Vietnam Grand Prix in Hanoi
- Racing Point will only develop DAS if benefits are clear
- Bottas sets new fastest time, Vettel suffers engine issue
- Ricciardo says testing feels normal again after 2019 "anomaly"
- Mercedes-inspired Racing Point "not full-blown Haas model"
- DAS will not be allowed in F1 in 2021
- Daruvala named Red Bull junior, seals F2 move
- Barcelona F1 testing as it happened
- Explained: Mercedes’ DAS system and fears over what follows
- Day 2: F1 2020 testing tech updates, direct from Barcelona
- Using Mercedes DAS like “running in flip-flops” – Vettel
- Perez hopes 'pink Mercedes' is as fast as real thing
- Gallery: Best photos from Barcelona F1 testing so far
- Why the FIA believes Mercedes' DAS system is legal
- Raikkonen tops second day of F1 testing
- Alfa Romeo's new F1 simulator "will take time" to be ready
- Mercedes "pretty confident" new DAS system is legal