Australia (Melbourne) / 17 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 31 March
China (Shanghai) / 14 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 28 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 12 May
Monaco / 26 May
Canada (Montreal) / 09 June
France (Le Castellet) / 23 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 30 June
U.K.(Silverstone) / 14 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 28 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 04 August
Belgium (Spa) / 01 September
Italy (Monza) / 08 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 22 September
Russia (Sochi) / 29 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 13 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 27 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 03 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 17 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 01 December
For 2019, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 14th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2019.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2019.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ferrari "evaluating new concepts" for 2019 F1 car
- Marko: Loss of "constant companion" Lauda hard to take
- Brown: No plans to step back despite Seidl arrival
- Remembering Lauda: The comeback king who always spoke his mind
- Rio reveals definitive layout for F1 circuit
- Giorgio Piola’s key cars of Niki Lauda’s awesome F1 career
- McLaren: 2019 car responding in a way 2018 one didn't
- Honda can now target Mercedes, says Gasly
- Renault: Too dangerous to switch focus to 2021 already
- Obituary: Niki Lauda, 1949-2019
- Wolff pays homage to "irreplaceable hero" Lauda
- Motorsport fraternity pays tribute to Lauda
- Niki Lauda remembered: All 25 of his F1 wins
- Niki Lauda passes away aged 70
- Debate: Has Red Bull lost its Monaco Grand Prix edge?
- F1 Esports holdout Ferrari "looking seriously into" programme
- "Curious" Ricciardo feels he could be "further up" in Monaco
- Verstappen: Red Bull overachieving in F1 2019
- FIA launches tender for standard F1 fuel system elements
- The sector times that leave Mercedes' rivals fearful for Monaco
- Chadwick joins Williams F1 as development driver
- Hamilton: Teenage F1 aces prove cars "not hard enough to drive"
- F1 and teams just "tens of millions apart" over 2021 cost cap
- McLaren's Barcelona S3 struggles a concern for Monaco
- Promoted: How the French GP ranks for on-track action
- Hockenheim: German GP a must if Schumacher gets F1 seat
- Brazil government wants Petrobras' McLaren deal terminated
- Pirelli puzzled by complaints over new F1 tyres' working range
- The F1 tech race: How the field stacks up to each other in 2019
- Hamilton still searching for answers on qualifying pace deficit