Austria (Red Bull Ring) / 05 July
Steiermark (Red Bull Ring) / 12 July
Hungary (Hungaroring) / 19 July
UK (Silverstone) / 02 August
70th Anniversary (Silverstone) / 09 August
Spain (Barcelone) / 16 August
Belgium (Spa) / 30 August
Italy (Monza) / 06 September
Tuscany (Mugello) / 13 September
Russia (Sochi) / 27 September
Eifel (Nürburgring) / 11 October
Portugal (Portimão) / 25 October
Emilie-Romagne (Imola) / 01 November
Turkey (Istanbul) / 15 November
Bahrain (Sakhir) / 29 November
Sakhir (Sakhir) / 06 December
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 13 December
For 2020, we present the 15th edition of our famous forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules 2020.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
This prediction game has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
This prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the 2020 season.
This prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Five things we learned from Ferrari’s 2021 team launch
- Rowland hopes Mercedes doesn't dominate Formula E like F1
- Formula 1 posts record $386m loss for 2020 season
- Alonso will be absent from Alpine F1 launch
- Sainz coy on rumoured crash in Jerez 18-inch F1 tyre test
- Ferrari confident straightline speed weakness is fixed
- Perez can see why drivers struggled to adapt to Red Bull F1 car
- Serrated mirror mounts could be Mercedes' latest F1 marginal gain
- F1 expects spectators at “majority” of races in 2021
- Verstappen "focused on myself" amid Mercedes F1 2022 links
- Perez: My experience a ‘big’ weapon in bid to beat Verstappen
- Aston Martin reveals new chassis naming convention for F1 rebrand
- Grand Prix return to Africa “a priority” for Formula 1
- Haas announces livery reveal date for VF-21 F1 car
- Ricciardo: Sprint F1 races mustn’t devalue victory
- Verstappen: Hard to judge Red Bull progress after F1 shakedown run
- Red Bull's missing RB16B fuels tech secret intrigue
- Ferrari overhauls chassis department ahead of 2021 F1 season
- Red Bull's new RB16B has "good potential" - Perez
- British GP boss "cautiously optimistic" over fans return
- AlphaTauri unveils new nose for 2021 F1 car in Imola run
- BWT stays on as Aston Martin F1 team sponsor
- Hamilton, Mercedes F1 nominated for Laureus Awards
- Alfa Romeo predicts "hectic" F1 pre-season testing
- How Red Bull's 2021 F1 car is more than just new stickers
- What Alfa Romeo's token spend says about its 2021 mindset
- Red Bull: Last year's "lessons" key to 2021 success
- Red Bull had to fix wind tunnel correlation issue with 2020 car
- Perez: Red Bull F1 test debut a “dream come true” at Silverstone
- Alfa Romeo planning early-season updates for 2021 car