Australia (Melbourne) / 26 March
China (Shanghai) / 9 April
Bahrain (Manama) / 16 April
Russia (Sochi) / 30 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 14 May
Monaco / 28 May
Canada (Montreal) / 11 June
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 25 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 09 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 16 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 30 July
Belgium (Spa) / 27 August
Italy (Monza) / 03 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 17 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 01 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 08 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 22 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 29 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 12 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 26 November
For 2017, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 12th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2017.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2017.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Five things we learned from the Azerbaijan GP
- Ferrari doesn't want war of words with Mercedes
- Wolff wants to hear Vettel's side on Baku Hamilton incident
- Analysis: How Ricciardo navigated Baku chaos to win from 17th
- Perez/Ocon to be told Baku clash was "unacceptable"
- Vettel hitting Hamilton a "red mist moment", says Horner
- Hamilton not interested in speaking to "disrespectful" Vettel
- Boullier: First points of 2017 nothing to get excited about
- Azerbaijan GP: Issue #11 of GP Gazette now online
- Azerbaijan GP: Post-race press conference
- Vettel plans to “sort it out” with Hamilton after Baku run-in
- Raikkonen: Bottas crash "completely his fault"
- FIA analysis showed Hamilton did not brake-test Vettel
- Sainz "sacrificed" himself in Kvyat Turn 1 incident
- Perez slams Force India teammate Ocon over collision
- Stroll says criticism "just noise" to him after podium finish
- Hamilton says Vettel "disgraced himself" with swerve
- Vettel: Hamilton should have been penalised too
- Alonso says McLaren should have won in Baku
- Azerbaijan GP: Top 10 quotes after race