Australia (Melbourne) / 26 March
China (Shanghai) / 9 April
Bahrain (Manama) / 16 April
Russia (Sochi) / 30 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 14 May
Monaco / 28 May
Canada (Montreal) / 11 June
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 25 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 09 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 16 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 30 July
Belgium (Spa) / 27 August
Italy (Monza) / 03 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 17 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 01 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 08 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 22 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 29 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 12 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 26 November
For 2017, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 12th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2017.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2017.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Reliability "much better" due to staff shake-up - Honda
- Renault "months" ahead with 2018 reliability targets
- Hartley called Marko when Porsche announced WEC exit
- Haas wants to see "concrete plans" from F1 owners
- Button considered Toro Rosso F1 drive in 2009
- Di Resta completes 'busy' Williams F1 test in Hungary
- How Red Bull's reject earned his shock F1 chance
- Ferrari risks "chaos" with big technical overhaul
- Honda partnership "a release" for Toro Rosso
- Renault "not afraid" of being beaten by McLaren in 2018
- McLaren may keep Button in F1 role alongside race return
- Red Bull brings 2018 car development forward
- Analysis: Why Williams has again struggled with development
- The internal issues Ferrari must resolve to get back to winning ways
- Norris feels ready to be McLaren's third driver
- Kubica completes "productive" second Williams test
- Former Ferrari F1 engine chief working with Aston Martin
- Ricciardo's overtakes in 2017 "sublime" - Horner
- McLaren-Honda like marriage with "irreconcilable differences"
- Mercedes goes aggressive with Mexico tyre selection