Australia (Melbourne) / 25 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 8 April
China (Shanghai) / 15 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 29 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 13 May
Monaco / 27 May
Canada (Montreal) / 10 June
France (Le Castellet) / 24 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 01 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 08 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 22 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 29 July
Belgium (Spa) / 26 August
Italy (Monza) / 02 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 16 September
Russia (Sochi) / 30 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 07 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 21 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 28 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 11 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 25 November
For 2018, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 13th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2018.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2018.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Formula 1 strikes deal to open up betting markets
- How high-risk Ferrari gambled everything – and lost
- Vettel goes aggressive with Russian GP tyre selection
- Lapped F1 drivers should have "global perspective" - Wolff
- FIA will check Ferrari's new camera device
- Singapore win silenced Hamilton lifestyle critics - Wolff
- Formula 1 says improving live timing app "a priority"
- Red Bull could switch back to Spec B Renault engine for Russia
- Issue #38 of GP Gazette is online now
- Insight: Giorgio Piola's Singapore GP tech analysis
- Perez apologised but it's not over, says Ocon
- "Bogey circuit" win among Mercedes' greatest - Wolff
- FIA sees no need to change F1's blue flag rules
- "Hard to believe" Perez's Sirotkin hit was deliberate - Whiting
- Hamilton takes pride in not making Vettel-like errors
- F1 Debrief: Hamilton does it again, Perez and Grosjean in hot water
- Grosjean "completely forgot" blue flag "golden rule" - Whiting
- Perez, Ocon not allowed to race each other anymore
- Vettel defends Ferrari over "aggressive" strategy
- Perez says penalty for Sirotkin crash was "fair"