Australia (Melbourne) / 25 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 8 April
China (Shanghai) / 15 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 29 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 13 May
Monaco / 27 May
Canada (Montreal) / 10 June
France (Le Castellet) / 24 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 01 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 08 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 22 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 29 July
Belgium (Spa) / 26 August
Italy (Monza) / 02 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 16 September
Russia (Sochi) / 30 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 07 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 21 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 28 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 11 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 25 November
For 2018, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 13th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2018.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2018.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ocon: I must prove myself to Mercedes in 2018
- How Williams is trying to keep shark fin benefits in 2018
- Why Haas has even Hamilton surprised
- FIA facing Mekies replacement headache for F1 opener
- Which F1 team is winning the early aero war?
- McLaren's halo to carry flip-flop sponsorship
- Renault won't just bankroll team into top three
- How Bottas can beat Hamilton – by the man who did it
- FIA convinced oil burn clampdown "will do the job"
- Mercedes says hypersoft a "survival" tyre
- Senna's Monaco GP Toleman up for auction
- The big questions of F1 2018
- McLaren says Ferrari broke gentleman's agreement over Mekies
- Why Alonso's first title winner should be an all-time great
- Wolff warns F1 against "provoking" Marchionne
- Ocon would relish Verstappen title fight
- Hamilton: Melbourne updates could send Red Bull top
- Mekies to leave FIA to join Ferrari in technical role
- Ferrari should lose F1 rules veto, says Todt
- Lowe explains "limitations" with 2018 Williams F1 car