Australia (Melbourne) / 25 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 8 April
China (Shanghai) / 15 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 29 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 13 May
Monaco / 27 May
Canada (Montreal) / 10 June
France (Le Castellet) / 24 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 01 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 08 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 22 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 29 July
Belgium (Spa) / 26 August
Italy (Monza) / 02 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 16 September
Russia (Sochi) / 30 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 07 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 21 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 28 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 11 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 25 November
For 2018, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 13th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2018.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2018.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- First F1 2019 compound picks announced for revamped tyre range
- Sainz not expecting Toro Rosso rivalry repeat at McLaren
- Ricciardo changed by 2015 "low" point at Red Bull
- Top 50: Best-looking F1 cars of all time
- Williams admits team needs Kubica's "fighting spirit"
- Hamilton's speed on bikes caused concern, van der Mark reveals
- Vettel: Ferrari must address missing pace in "too many races"
- Sainz feels "powerful" in McLaren team leader role
- Raikkonen stars at FIA Awards, as Hamilton is crowned
- Wolff backs Mick Schumacher for F1 success
- Red Bull losing "best overtaker" on the F1 grid
- FIA chief Todt discusses Russian motorsport with President Putin
- Jacky Ickx – the quiet hero
- Mercedes even wary of Williams amid loophole threat
- Wolff makes U-turn on F1's "super" halo decision
- Raikkonen: Sauber has the tools to build "great car"
- FIA: Aeroscreen only 10% as effective in Leclerc's Spa crash
- Mercedes has suffered "setback" with 2019 F1 engine plans
- Why F1 teams are worried by Brexit
- Has Johnson shown America’s next F1 star could come from NASCAR?