Australia (Melbourne) / 13-15 March
Malaysia (Sepang) / 27-29 March
China (Shanghai) / 10-12 April
Bahrain (Manama) / 17-19 April
Spain (Barcelone) / 8-10 May
Monaco / 22-24 May
Canada (Montreal) / 05-07 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 19-21 June
U.K. (Silverstone) / 3-5 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 17-19 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 24-26 July
Belgium (Spa) / 21-23 August
Italy (Monza) / 04-06 Sept
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 18-20 Sept
Japan (Suzuka) / 25-27 Sept
Russia (Sotchi) / 9-11 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 23-25 Oct
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 Oct-1 Nov
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13-15 Nov
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 27-29 Nov
For 2015, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 10th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can now submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will now take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2015.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2015.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Vettel beats Mercedes for first Ferrari win
- Penalty points for Maldonado and Force India pair
- Who said what after the Malaysian GP
- Malaysian Grand Prix extends race contract until 2018
- Button: We're catching midfield teams
- Raikkonen lost downforce with puncture damage
- Being lapped by Vettel hurts - Ricciardo
- Allison explains Ferrari win and why a repeat will be tough
- Ferrari like 'a perfect Italian watch' - Arrivabene
- Mixed feelings for Alonso after retirement with ERS issue
- Rosberg challenges Ferrari: 'Bring it on'
- Strategy did not cost me win - Hamilton
- Vettel: I was 's***ting' myself in final laps
- Who said what after qualifying in Malaysia
- Stevens ruled out of Malaysian Grand Prix
- MP4-30 has more downforce than cars in front - Button
- Massa frustrated by Williams' wet weather pace
- Honda halfway up a 'high mountain'
- Verstappen: Brakes cost me better than sixth
- We made life difficult - Raikkonen