Australia (Melbourne) / 25 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 8 April
China (Shanghai) / 15 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 29 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 13 May
Monaco / 27 May
Canada (Montreal) / 10 June
France (Le Castellet) / 24 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 01 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 08 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 22 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 29 July
Belgium (Spa) / 26 August
Italy (Monza) / 02 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 16 September
Russia (Sochi) / 30 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 07 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 21 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 28 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 11 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 25 November
For 2018, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 13th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2018.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2018.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Grosjean says he could race in F1 until he is 40
- Ex-Senna, race-winning McLaren to be auctioned in May
- Sauber "scared" about F1 cost cap potential for trouble
- The real team that has no excuses in F1 2018
- Kubica has to "earn" F1 seat for 2019 - Williams
- How Formula 1 swerved a pre-season flop
- Renault wants F1 customers to take its young drivers
- What we would change about Formula 1
- McLaren/Renault pose "significant" threat to Force India
- F1 future to be shaped around three performance factors
- Haas shifted focus to 2018 too early, says Steiner
- Opinion: Can Stroll ever silence his harshest critic?
- Gary Anderson: F1 can do more to solve driver weight issue
- F1 teams agree sponsor-friendly bodywork changes for 2019
- Opinion: Why F1’s excellence needs to translate to TV
- Williams expects to keep Sirotkin for "many years ahead"
- F1 set to introduce minimum driver weight in 2019
- Bottas altered Mercedes view of intra-team rivalries
- Sir Stirling Moss announces retirement from public life
- Mercedes defends staff contract strategy