Australia (Melbourne) / 20 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 03 April
China (Shanghai) / 17 April
Russia (Sochi) / 01 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 15 May
Monaco / 29 May
Canada (Montreal) / 12 June
Europa (Bakou) / 19 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 03 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 10 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 24 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 31 July
Belgium (Spa) / 28 August
Italy (Monza) / 04 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 18 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 02 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 09 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 23 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 30 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 27 November
For 2016, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 11th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can now submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2016.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2016.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Alonso says McLaren best team he's worked with
- Eau Rouge kerbs stay unchanged for Belgian GP
- Da Costa: It's still "really hard" to cope with lost F1 chance
- Brawn to reveal F1 management secrets in new book
- Ferrari may wait until Monza for promising engine upgrade
- Hamilton "likely" to take engine penalty at Spa
- Rosberg set for Halo test in Belgian GP practice
- End of track limits would send out wrong message
- Tech analysis: What would the perfect 2016 F1 car look like?
- Sauber signs ex-Verstappen engineer Pujolar
- Newey playing big role in 2017 Red Bull, says Horner
- Pirelli reveals Italian GP tyre selections
- Halo could block drivers’ view of starting lights - Gasly
- Honda's approach 'night and day' compared to 2015 - Alonso
- Renault: 'Small details' key to better form
- Toro Rosso confident Key will stay on
- Interview: Why Hamilton thinks he is getting better with age
- Tech analysis: F1's battleground in staying cool
- Red Bull prepared for tricky Verstappen/Ricciardo relationship
- Wolff: Dealing with Hamilton/Rosberg clashes "tiring"