Australia (Melbourne) / 25 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 8 April
China (Shanghai) / 15 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 29 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 13 May
Monaco / 27 May
Canada (Montreal) / 10 June
France (Le Castellet) / 24 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 01 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 08 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 22 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 29 July
Belgium (Spa) / 26 August
Italy (Monza) / 02 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 16 September
Russia (Sochi) / 30 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 07 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 21 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 28 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 11 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 25 November
For 2018, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 13th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2018.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2018.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Stoll to continue as Renault president after all
- Gasly won't be "second driver" at Red Bull
- Lowe "fell into trap" of wrong mentality at Williams
- Honda wants to start 2019 with third-best engine
- Time is running out! Join Giorgio Piola’s Kickstarter movement today
- Study into Finland F1 race at new MotoGP track
- Ricciardo not fooled by Hulkenberg's record
- The Vettel qualifying benchmark Leclerc must respond to
- Year out of F1 can "definitely hurt" Ocon - Perez
- Lauda released from hospital
- Sainz: Evolution at Renault will help at McLaren
- Magnussen's "wild" reputation is wrong – Haas
- Ferrari president rejects talk of management "rupture"
- F1 2019 changes produced "worst possible outcome"
- Schumacher close to Ferrari junior role
- Hamilton's work ethic "refreshing" for Russell
- How to build a budget Formula 1 car
- Formula 1 reveals 2019 race start times
- Ferrari plans to run new car before first F1 test
- Red Bull "found a way" to reinvigorate Newey
- Toro Rosso willing to make more sacrifices for Red Bull
- Giovinazzi: Don't compare me to Leclerc
- "No point" staying in F1 without change – Steiner
- McLaren "anticipating a good F1 car" in 2019
- F1 created own sim to trial new grid formations
- The most successful cars in F1 history
- Five great motorsport destinations to tick off your bucket list
- Verstappen attends Marrakesh ePrix to serve FIA punishment
- Red Bull: Verstappen has now surpassed Ricciardo
- Perez: Racing Point more convincing than McLaren reunion