Australia (Melbourne) / 20 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 03 April
China (Shanghai) / 17 April
Russia (Sochi) / 01 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 15 May
Monaco / 29 May
Canada (Montreal) / 12 June
Europa (Bakou) / 19 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 03 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 10 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 24 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 31 July
Belgium (Spa) / 28 August
Italy (Monza) / 04 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 18 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 02 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 09 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 23 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 30 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 27 November
For 2016, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 11th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can now submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2016.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2016.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Hamilton taking title fight “a race at a time”
- Vettel says mule car not a fair reflection of 2017 downforce
- Bite-size tech: McLaren MP4-31 rear wing louvres
- Magnussen "can't understand" Renault delay on 2017 decision
- Bite-size tech: Williams FW38 front wing serrations
- Verstappen: Red Bull has found answers to poor starts
- Upbeat Alonso unfazed by 30-place grid penalties
- Sainz not disappointed in Toro Rosso decision
- Malaysian GP: Thursday's press conference
- Bite-size tech: Ferrari SF16-H splitter
- Brazilian GP baffled by provisional status on F1 calendar
- Perez: 2017 deal has to be done by next weekend
- Ericsson lucky to avoid broken bones in chicken shunt
- Alonso to test updated Honda, start rear of grid
- Next Mercedes hypercar to use Formula 1 engine
- F1 to have wet-weather standing starts in 2017
- FIA's WMSC reveals 2017 F1 calendar
- Opinion: Forget a digital revolution, F1 needs better racing first
- Haas expects major car updates in early 2017 races
- Mosley says EU could investigate FIA’s F1 shareholding