Australia (Melbourne) / 25 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 8 April
China (Shanghai) / 15 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 29 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 13 May
Monaco / 27 May
Canada (Montreal) / 10 June
France (Le Castellet) / 24 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 01 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 08 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 22 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 29 July
Belgium (Spa) / 26 August
Italy (Monza) / 02 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 16 September
Russia (Sochi) / 30 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 07 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 21 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 28 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 11 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 25 November
For 2018, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 13th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2018.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2018.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Toro Rosso reveals first image of 2018 F1 car
- Kubica was "almost convinced" he would race in Australia
- Why F1's under-fire rookie is already causing surprises
- Force India to wait until testing for 2018 F1 car reveal
- Sauber wheelbase tweak hints at Ferrari change
- The battle for Formula 1's most coveted seat
- McLaren planning "substantial" car update for Australia
- Can this car give Renault the step forward it needs?
- Renault says "fresh approach" needed to sort reliability
- Slide view: 2018 Sauber F1 car v 2017 version
- Aitken promoted to Renault F1 reserve role
- Renault launches its 2018 F1 challenger
- Why Sauber-Alfa Romeo is already on another level
- Red Bull testing plans unaffected despite RB14 crash
- Sauber reveals Alfa Romeo-backed C37
- McLaren to switch to Petrobras fuel
- What Williams is risking in a 'dangerous world'
- F1 2018 could be battle of the bargeboards, says Lowe
- McLaren gives strong hint over 2018 F1 livery in video
- Red Bull fears Mercedes F1 advantage could be even bigger