Australia (Melbourne) / 20 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 03 April
China (Shanghai) / 17 April
Russia (Sochi) / 01 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 15 May
Monaco / 29 May
Canada (Montreal) / 12 June
Europa (Bakou) / 19 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 03 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 10 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 24 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 31 July
Belgium (Spa) / 28 August
Italy (Monza) / 04 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 18 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 02 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 09 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 23 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 30 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 27 November
For 2016, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 11th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can now submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2016.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2016.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Magnussen says Kvyat "lost his mind" in Monaco
- Tech analysis: How Mercedes is responding to the Red Bull threat
- Ericsson keen to “clear the air” with Nasr after Monaco clash
- Verstappen seeks answers after Monaco GP troubles
- Haas, Renault avoid supersoft tyres for Canadian GP
- Ferrari considering engine upgrade for Canada
- Rosberg did not hesitate to let Hamilton through - Wolff
- Opinion: Red Bull loses the plot when it was rewriting the script
- Haas F1 Team: Monaco Grand Prix race recap
- McLaren "not jumping up and down" over Monaco GP result
- Hamilton gives Mercedes mechanics vote of confidence
- No alarm over Verstappen's errors, says Horner
- Rosberg: Monaco pace more "painful" than team orders
- Perez wins Driver of the Day after Monaco podium
- Ferrari believes F1 title is still possible
- Sainz says Toro Rosso's pitstops "not good enough"
- Analysis: How Red Bull's overthinking robbed Ricciardo of easy win
- Horner: No link between Ricciardo's last two defeats
- Ericsson/Nasr behaviour "unacceptable" - Kaltenborn
- Wolff says Hamilton relationship strengthened after struggles