Australia (Melbourne) / 17 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 31 March
China (Shanghai) / 14 April
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 28 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 12 May
Monaco / 26 May
Canada (Montreal) / 09 June
France (Le Castellet) / 23 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 30 June
U.K.(Silverstone) / 14 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 28 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 04 August
Belgium (Spa) / 01 September
Italy (Monza) / 08 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 22 September
Russia (Sochi) / 29 September
Japan (Suzuka) / 13 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 27 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 03 November
Brazil (Interlagos) / 17 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 01 December
For 2019, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 14th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2019.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2019.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ericsson confident for 2019, compares IndyCar with F1
- Analysing the great Mercedes mystery of F1 2019 testing so far
- F1 tech gallery: New front wings in the spotlight
- Kvyat: Fastest lap wasn't "balls out" glory run
- Haas aiming to fix "little gremlins" after disrupted day
- Barcelona Test Day 3: Kvyat's last-gasp effort lowers testing benchmark
- Renault says rear wing problem has been fixed
- Verstappen delighted with Red Bull-Honda's "calm" start
- Perez fears Mexico could lose F1 race for decades
- Kvyat beats Raikkonen to top third day of F1 test
- Williams still waiting for parts to begin aero programme
- Williams: Car delay is "embarrassing"
- Giovinazzi willing to follow Raikkonen's driving style
- Williams finally hits the track in Barcelona testing
- Hamilton: Ferrari looks "very, very strong" right now
- Raikkonen fastest for Alfa on third morning of F1 test
- Video: How all the 2019 F1 front wings compare
- New Arai helmets now approved for F1 racing
- Ferrari trials Mercedes-style wheel rims
- Vettel says new front wings look "really ugly"
- Norris: "Completely different" 2019 McLaren still has flaws
- Live: Follow Barcelona F1 testing as it happens
- Williams' delayed FW42 finally makes it to testing
- Mexican president to cut grand prix funding to pay for railway
- Barcelona Test Day 2: Leclerc continues Ferrari's grip of top spot
- Leclerc ‘put emotion to one side’ in first 2019 Ferrari F1 test
- Gasly "caught by surprise" in F1 test crash
- Leclerc tops second F1 test day as Gasly crashes
- New Racing Point site expands current base tenfold
- Williams' car to arrive in Barcelona on Wednesday morning