Australia (Melbourne) / 20 March
Bahrain (Manama) / 03 April
China (Shanghai) / 17 April
Russia (Sochi) / 01 May
Spain (Barcelona) / 15 May
Monaco / 29 May
Canada (Montreal) / 12 June
Europa (Bakou) / 19 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 03 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 10 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 24 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 31 July
Belgium (Spa) / 28 August
Italy (Monza) / 04 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 18 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 02 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 09 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 23 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 30 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 27 November
For 2016, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 11th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can now submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2016.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2016.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Ecclestone says track limits relaxation requires rule change
- Verstappen surprised by gap to Mercedes
- Hulkenberg under investigation over tyre mix-up
- Kvyat: Current slump feels "never-ending"
- Sainz handed three-place grid penalty
- Vettel: Ferrari “not here to finish fifth and sixth”
- Alonso says Ferrari incident didn't cost him much time
- Lowe: Rosberg "lost control of throttle pedal" in Q3 scare
- German GP: Rosberg snatches pole despite engine cut-out scare
- Mercedes fined for unsafe release, no sanction for Hamilton
- Hamilton called to stewards over unsafe release
- Grosjean set to take grid drop for gearbox change
- German GP: Rosberg completes practice clean sweep
- Ocon feels ready if Manor chance comes up
- Tech analysis: Mercedes pushes boundaries with 'scallop' brake disc
- FIA agrees to Hockenheim track limits change at Turn 1
- German GP: Top 10 drivers quotes after Friday free practice
- Alonso out of patience with FIA after latest rule tweaks
- Sainz hints at FIA clampdown on moving under braking
- Mercedes: Hamilton's Hungary chat with Whiting "regrettable"