Australia (Melbourne) / 13-15 March
Malaysia (Sepang) / 27-29 March
China (Shanghai) / 10-12 April
Bahrain (Manama) / 17-19 April
Spain (Barcelone) / 8-10 May
Monaco / 22-24 May
Canada (Montreal) / 05-07 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 19-21 June
U.K. (Silverstone) / 3-5 July
Germany (Hockenheim) / 17-19 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 24-26 July
Belgium (Spa) / 21-23 August
Italy (Monza) / 04-06 Sept
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 18-20 Sept
Japan (Suzuka) / 25-27 Sept
Russia (Sotchi) / 9-11 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 23-25 Oct
Mexico (Mexico City) / 31 Oct-1 Nov
Brazil (Interlagos) / 13-15 Nov
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 27-29 Nov
For 2015, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 10th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can now submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will now take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2015.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2015.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Button set for London Marathon debut in 2015
- FIA considers tender for new teams
- Sauber to fight Van der Garde legal action
- Renault open to team ownership return
- Symonds: 2015 a 'consolidation year' for Williams
- New Mercedes-AMG GT S safety car for 2015
- Manor car passes FIA crash tests in time for Australia
- Bottas eyes first win in 2015
- No need to revisit 2014 rivalry with Rosberg - Hamilton
- Van der Garde demanding Sauber drive in Australia
- Manor confirms it will race in Australia
- Pirelli names tyre compounds for first four races
- Renault hits power target but driveability still lacking
- Mercedes' engine advantage is putting off fans - Horner
- Alonso to miss Australian GP on medical advice
- Alonso understands recommendation to miss Australia
- Honda feels 'ready to race' - Arai
- Wolff to drive on Friday in Spain and Britain
- Ban on changing helmet design 'a joke' - Vettel
- Michael Schumacher's son makes step up from karting