Australia (Melbourne) / 26 March
China (Shanghai) / 9 April
Bahrain (Manama) / 16 April
Russia (Sochi) / 30 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 14 May
Monaco / 28 May
Canada (Montreal) / 11 June
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 25 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 09 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 16 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 30 July
Belgium (Spa) / 27 August
Italy (Monza) / 03 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 17 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 01 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 08 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 22 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 29 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 12 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 26 November
For 2016, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 11th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2017.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2016.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Sainz says lap count, not laptime the focus for Toro Rosso
- LIVE: Follow the Barcelona F1 test as it happens
- Sainz boosted by Toro Rosso F1 2017 similarities to Mercedes
- Gallery: F1 2017 Toro Rosso STR12 in full detail
- Toro Rosso reveals new-look STR12 car
- Tech analysis: Dissecting the new Haas VF17
- Tech analysis: Red Bull's intriguing new nose
- Gallery: Haas F1 VF-17 in full detail
- Haas reveals its second Formula 1 car
- Gallery: Red Bull F1 cars since 2005
- Gallery: Mercedes W08 F1 2017 studio shots
- Red Bull launches its 2017 F1 car, the RB13
- Tech analysis: Dissecting the new McLaren MCL32
- Brown defends McLaren's new F1 livery
- Mercedes gets boost from new Petronas fuel
- New McLaren completes first run at Barcelona
- Renault and Haas F1 2017 cars hit the track at Barcelona
- Ocon: I had to force feed myself to prepare for F1 2017
- Manor's demise was “tough” to accept – King
- Verstappen “is ready” for F1 2017 title attack – Marko