Australia (Melbourne) / 26 March
China (Shanghai) / 9 April
Bahrain (Manama) / 16 April
Russia (Sochi) / 30 April
Spain (Barcelona) / 14 May
Monaco / 28 May
Canada (Montreal) / 11 June
Azerbaijan (Bakou) / 25 June
Austria (Spielberg) / 09 July
U.K.(Silverstone) / 16 July
Hungary (Budapest) / 30 July
Belgium (Spa) / 27 August
Italy (Monza) / 03 September
Singapore (Marina Bay) / 17 September
Malaysia (Sepang) / 01 October
Japan (Suzuka) / 08 October
USA (Austin, TX) / 22 October
Mexico (Mexico City) / 29 October
Brazil (Interlagos) / 12 November
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) / 26 November
For 2016, the F1-Forecast Team presents the 11th edition of its famous Formula 1 forecast game.
The game procedure is very simple
Predict the first 5 drivers of the starting grid, the first 10 drivers of the race and the driver who will perform the best lap in race.
You can submit your predictions for qualifying and the race separately to adjust your predictions for the race after the qualifying session.
The forecast time limit is 5 minutes before the beginning of the qualifications or the race. Countdowns are available on the forecast pages giving the remaining time before the closing round.
For the scoring, we will take into account the demotions and/or disqualifications imposed by the FIA.
In addition, bonus will be awarded to players who will perform feats.
For more information, read the Game Rules F1-Forecast 2017.
You can submit predictions as long as you want until the forecasts are open. Only the last validated forecast will be taken into account for the points calculation.
Join or create a group in order to play with your familly members, your colleagues or friends. A general ranking of the groups will be published.
Good luck to everybody and thanks to choose F1-Forecast for your predictions on the F1 Season 2016.
Register now, it only takes 1 minute.
The prediction game F1-Forecast.com has no official association with or any form of endorsement by the Formula One Group and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is a personal non-profit initiative whose sole purpose is to allow Formula 1 fans to participate in a prediction game about the results of the Formula 1 season underway.
The F1-Forecast.com prediction game is completely free of charge. Everybody can register to the web site for free and participate to the game.
- Sauber signs Calderon as development driver
- Drivers heed first warning signs of F1 2017 overtaking fears
- Photo comparison: All the F1 2017 contenders
- Hamilton: Mercedes “looks 1000 times better” than F1 2017 rivals
- Alonso saddened by "lost" day of McLaren testing
- Double stoppage just Renault “playing it safe” – Ricciardo
- Sainz baffled by top teams' mileage after STR's troubled day
- Barcelona F1 test: Hamilton and Mercedes top opening day
- Rival teams rejected F1 2017 shark fin ban, claims Red Bull
- McLaren says Honda troubles "unexpected"
- Tech analysis: Dissecting the new Red Bull RB13
- F1 teams granted leeway to post social media video in testing
- F1 2017: First impressions trackside
- Gallery: F1 2017 cars on track in Barcelona test
- Barcelona F1 test: Vettel on top as Red Bull, McLaren hit trouble
- Tech analysis: Dissecting the Toro Rosso STR12
- McLaren delayed by Honda oil system issue
- Wehrlein set to drive in second Barcelona F1 test
- Williams, Haas add T-wings to their F1 cars
- Sainz says lap count, not laptime the focus for Toro Rosso